Golf Saudi will be the data controller in respect of any personal data you provide to us. This term “data controller” is a legal phrase used to describe a person or entity that controls the way personal data is used and processed.
1.What information will we hold about you?
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your address
- Your IP address, cookies and your browsing activity where you use our website
2.What will we use your information for and what are our legal bases for doing so?
- To provide you with the goods/services you have purchased (example tee times or membership)
We will also use the personal information we hold about you for the following reasons:
- To provide you with information about goods/services you have enquired about
- To obtain feedback from you and provide ongoing customer service
- To deal with any complaints
We will also use the personal information we hold about you to comply with any regulatory requirements or applicable laws and our legal basis for doing so will be that it is necessary for us to so to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
Some of the personal data we request will be because we have a legal or contractual requirement to obtain and use the information or it is necessary for us to obtain the information to be able to enter into a contract with you. Failure to provide such information will prevent us from providing you with such goods and/or services.
3.Who do we share your information with?
Your information may be disclosed to other organisations/individuals in the circumstances set out below:
- Golf Saudi staff including Golf Professionals: our golf professionals may for example contact you subsequent to a golf lesson to discuss your performance, improvement and relevant launch monitor data. In these cases, our golf professionals will have access only to that personal information about you such as is needed to perform functions associated with conducting one or a series of golf lessons, but they may not use it for other purposes.
4.How long do we keep your information for?
This means we will usually keep information relating to any purchase or enquiry you make for 10 years.
We will retain your contact details for direct marketing purposes unless and until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing information from us.
Al Fazari Plaza
Building No. 64